Thursday 23 September 2010

Diligence and Obsessions.

I have been working diligently on some new ideas, I seem to be in an odd maelstrom of completely incompatible starting points. I am currently thinking about 70's patterns, the Twin Towers, airplanes, space missions, soap operas, dancing by myself and metallics. I have no idea how or why or when any of these ideas will conglomerate together or wether they will just coagulate like off milk. I also want to some how shoe-horn in my other peripheral obsessions for sleeping, eating marmite on toast and bears. Maybe these should stay on the periphery, all of these things may prove to much and over-indulgence might occur.
My life reflects this mixed bag of ideas, I have absolute obsessions that are all consuming for, in some cases, years and most likely months and then I have these bolt on ideas that consume me for hours or days that extinguish themselves really quickly and then I move on.

No comments: