Tuesday 2 November 2010

Things in threes

They say that things come in threes, so far this week I have had a broken washing machine, a flat tire (caused by a maliciously placed screw) and some one has cloned my credit card. So I am slipping into a state of melancholia, so have decided to be very Edwardian and take to my bed for the rest of the winter. I feel that this is the safest place to be, I am never going to get money out of the bank, drive anywhere or do any laundry ever again. I think that this is for the best, as I feel that I have the opposite of the Midas touch now. I am wondering whether I should even be using my lap top or even thinking about that might jinx it.
I feel some slippage might occur, but I have a show in Trove in Birmingham to focus on, so this is what is keeping me out of my bed. I am applying silver to my entire world, but I have always liked silver in all it forms.

No comments: