Saturday 21 August 2010

Recieved postcards No. 2



Six more postcards have landed on my doormat this morning, here is a transcript from the backs of the cards. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I have.

No.1
Hi Vicky,
I hope you enjoy the sights of Nuneaton. If not the man with his dog is quite amusing. Jo. It wasn't me !
(Middle right)

No.2
18 AUG 2010
York Stone (in a pink triangle)
with love from suffolk to yorkshire + back again H x
(Top left)

No.3
Dear Vicky,
what a shame that the fountain was closed. We'll have to try visiting again later.
Love Sam
(Bottom left)

No.4
'FOR WHILE NOSTALGIA IS BY DEFINITION PAINFUL, IT'S BURNING IMPULSE IS UTOPIAN.'
-emmett
(Middle left)

No.5
'EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM SUGGESTED ONE WHO DABBLES.
IN THE END, HE WAS SILENTLY MURDERED BY THE WALLPAPER.'

lulu x
-emmett
((Bottom right)

No.6
From Vicky Cull
9th August 2010
From Lulu Horsfield
18th August 2010
OPEN
Things I've done in Paris
Names of cats I know
Artists Ive been reading about
my precious items
People I find interesting
Famous women who havent had children
Friends from other countries
things I have no experience of
First ten things I do in the morning
things I have argued with Jim about
secrets of other people
things i do in secret
meals I remember having
places I have lived. injuries.
ANSWERS.
(Top right)

No comments: